Reverse Osmosis Plants
Our skidmounted reverse osmosis plants range from tap water, brackish water to seawater desalination and cover all type of applications including drinking water, potable water, irrigation water and process water.
We design our plants to work on the maximum efficiency from electricity to chemicals points or view.
Media filtration is a frequently used process because it is very robust method to remove suspended solids from water.
The filtration medium consists of a multiple layer of sand and other granular materials with a variety in size and specific gravity to deal with different types and sizes of suspended as well as dissolved solids.
• Kill harmful coliform and ecoli bacteria
• Eliminate sulfur (hydrogen sulfide) odors
• Oxidize iron, manganese for easier filtration
• Low cost and very effective
• Can be done using liquid and gaseous chlorine solutions
• Removal of calcium and magnesium hardness
• Used for laundries, dying, pharmaceutical applications
• Used for every hotel and coffee shop to protect the steaming machines
• Supplying complete systems as well as the brine and different types of resin
Ultrafiltration Packaged System
Ultrafiltration packaged system for surface water treatment , municipal filtration and industrial water reuse